BREAKING: Iran launches drone attack on Israel: report

The launch of the drone attack happened on Saturday. Iranian media also said that missiles were part of the attack.

ad-image

Iran launched waves of drone attacks on Israel on Saturday, according to Axios. 

US and Israeli officials who spoke to Axios told the outlet that Iran launched dozens of drones during the night on Saturday, local time.  

The launch appears to be a retaliation against Israel after the country reportedly launched airstrikes on the Iranian Embassy in Damascus. The Biden administration has promised it will help Israel counter Iran.  

Iran for its part has warned the US to stay out of the fight between Iran and Israel. The outlet also reported that Iran is threatening an attack on troops if the United States gets involved.  

"The Iranian message was we will attack the forces that attack us, so don't f--k with us and we won't f--k with you," a US official said. 

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin previously stated that Israel "could count on full U.S. support to defend Israel against Iranian attacks, which Tehran has publicly threatened.” 

A statement from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, as reported by the Iran-controlled Tasnim News Agency, translated from Persian, stated, “In response to the crime of the Zionist regime in the attack on the consular section of the Iranian embassy in Damascus, the IRGC air force hit certain targets in the territories of the Zionist regime with dozens of drones and missiles.”


Image: Title: net

Opinion

View All

Drone strike targets UAE nuclear plant as Trump warns Iran 'the clock is ticking'

"The United Arab Emirates has condemned in the strongest terms the unprovoked terrorist attack."...

'We will continue to kill': Islamic State tells followers to use Bondi Beach massacre as 'instruction manual' for 'honor of Islam'

“The Sydney attack was only a pebble from a mountain; we will continue to kill, by the permission of ...

Croatia brings historic anthem denouncing Ottoman, Islamic occupation of their land to Eurovision—Turkey lodges protest

Turkish media and some on social media criticized the performance and have been pushing back against ...

BREAKING: Eight injured after man of African origin plows car into crowd in Italy, stabs at least one person

The suspect, who has not been publicly identified, is a 31-year-old Italian citizen of African origin...