Asked if he considered the Craig-Kennedy bill an amnesty and whether President Bush would veto it, White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan told HUMAN EVENTS’ John Gizzi it was “way too early” to decide that and restated the President’s support of a “temporary worker program” for illegal immigrants.
- Senator Rand Paul Makes Clear Transgender Debate is About More Than Children’s Toys
- Biden Orders Airstrikes in Syria: How is the Media Covering It?
- Amazon Prime Yanks Clarence Thomas Documentary During Black History Month
- The Oligarchical Revolution.
- PROGRESSIVE NIGHTMARE: Senate parliamentarian gives team-left bad news on wage hike