Dinesh D’Souza was sentenced yesterday to five years probation and eight months in a community confinement center after getting in trouble for “too much” campaign contributing. He spoke to Fox News’ Megyn Kellyn regarding his sentencing:
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.
- Texas AG launches investigation into Big Tech bias and discrimination against conservative voices
- Gang of Ten Republicans Ignore Voters in Casting Self-Righteous Impeachment Vote
- Media continues to replace inquiry with dogma on environmental issues
- Illinois “anti-police” police reform bill passes state House and Senate, headed to governor’s desk