Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele joins me on this week’s episode. Steele and I discuss his time as chairman and the contentious selection of Reince Priebus as the current chair of the RNC. From 2012 to the future of campaign contributions/PACs, the former lieutenant governor doesn’t hold back on these issues. And finally, he sheds a little light on his future in politics: let’s just say you haven’t heard the last from Michael Steele. In the final segment, Karl Selzer, news producer at Human Events, joins me again for “Champs & Chumps.”
Former RNC chairman says that the Obama "recovery" is the worst in American history.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- âBeltway Bidenâ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives