Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele joins me on this week’s episode. Steele and I discuss his time as chairman and the contentious selection of Reince Priebus as the current chair of the RNC. From 2012 to the future of campaign contributions/PACs, the former lieutenant governor doesn’t hold back on these issues. And finally, he sheds a little light on his future in politics: let’s just say you haven’t heard the last from Michael Steele. In the final segment, Karl Selzer, news producer at Human Events, joins me again for “Champs & Chumps.”
Former RNC chairman says that the Obama "recovery" is the worst in American history.
- Charlie Kirk Destroys Big Tech in CPAC 2021 Speech
- Boston schools place ‘color of our skin’ above ‘content of our intellect’ in halting advanced program
- Senator Rand Paul Makes Clear Transgender Debate is About More Than Children’s Toys
- Biden Orders Airstrikes in Syria: How is the Media Covering It?
- Amazon Prime Yanks Clarence Thomas Documentary During Black History Month