President Obama’s plan for the “bipartisan health care” meeting this Thursday is to make Republicans look ridiculous, so Republicans need to shock the world and send their most attractive politicians. Republicans are generally incapable of doing this. Democrats have no problem sacrificing individual egos for the long term goal. They think about winning, Republicans think about getting air time. Sen. Mitch McConnell is going to have to put his foot down. Republicans should send in Sen. Jon Kyl, Rep. Ron Paul (a doctor) and Steve King. They are all telegenic, understand the free market solutions to health care and we know they won’t give the store away. No other Republicans should be allowed talk.
Republicans need to shock the world and send their most attractive politicians.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives