The Washington Post delivered a blow to liberals this morning giving them a much-needed dose of reality. The lastest Washington Post-ABC poll conducted Jan. 5-8, after all the anti-Alito pitches, gimmicks and advertisements had adequate time to be made and settle with the public, 53% think the U.S. Senate should confirm Judge Alito’s nomination to the Supreme Court. 20% were undecided. The other 27% thought he should not be confrimed–a minority base certainly out of touch with mainstream Americans.
- Freshman GOP Rep. Files Articles of Impeachment Against Biden…On Day 1
- Biden rejoins Paris Climate Agreement: What Does This Mean for America?
- Elon Musk Should Build Us a Better Internet.
- Biden Signs Executive Order Requiring Masks on Federal Property, Then Goes Maskless at Lincoln Memorial
- Biden Signs Several Executive Orders that Help Illegal Immigrants