Senate members and staffers were blaming their late stay on Capitol Hill last week on Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and unaffectionaely named the last week before recess √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??Fristmas.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě UrbanDictionary.com defines this new holiday as: √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??an obscure √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?Ň?reverse holiday√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ę involuntarily observed by several hundred people just in the Capitol Hill area of D.C. Named after a false prophet out of Tennessee. People √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??celebrate√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě Fristmas by canceling vacation plans at the last minute, staying away from their families and friends, and working on the Sabbath. The emblem of Fristmas is not a Menorah or Christmas Tree, but a Gavel. (Verb): To work involuntarily on a weekend, a holiday, or a vacation, as in, √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?Ň?I just got Fristmased by my boss, and I have to go into the office.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ę √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‚ÄėBeltway Biden‚Äô Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.