Only 3 of 24 active judges voted to accept a measure that would split California??¢â???¬â???¢s 9th Circuit Court. The Federal Bar Association and American Bar Association joined the state bar associations of Arizona, Washington, Montana and Hawaii in rejecting the proposal.
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.