Congressman Tom Feeney (R.-Fla.) began his chairmanship of the House Conservatives Fund well with a holiday reception and fundraiser last week that brought more than $60,000 to the PAC. Feeney stressed there was much work to do for the “true conservatives in Congress”. He said, Ã?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã?â??As the majority of the Republican majority, we can indeed bring our budget back in to balance and start paying down our debt. We can indeed start creating new opportunities instead of new entitlements.” Feeney continued,Ã?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã?â??Frankly, I think weÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â??Â¢re going to have the candidates, the resources, and the message to take to the voters to make our goals a reality in 2006 and beyond. We will be a force in 2006.” Rep. John Campbell (R.-Calif.) was also in attendence as the newest member of the Republican Study Committee.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- â€˜Beltway Bidenâ€™ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.