When liberals attempted to muffle Ann Coulter with loud music and protesters booing and chanting, √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??You suck, you suck√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě Coulter gave students at the Univeristy of Connecticut the change to engage by holding an open question and answer session for students. After being attacked and transitioning to Q and A she told students √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am,√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě which has been characterized as “hate speech” by sensitive students at UConn. Students protesting her appearance included Queers United Against Discrimination, the Puerto Rican/Latin American Cultural Center, the Rainbow Center and Students Against Hate. Some protesters stood outside in the cold to hand out special Coulter bingo cards that contained a grid with words such as √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??liberal,√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??abortion,√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??feminists√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě and √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??terrorism√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě to check off as she spoke.
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President