Besides the gubernatorial contest in Virginia, there were other key elections in the Old Dominion. In the other two statewide races on the ballot, Republican State Sen. Bill Bolling narrowly won the lieutenant governorship over former U.S. Rep. (1992-94) Leslie Byrne (D.-Va.) and Delegate Bob McDonnell was in a virtual dead-heat for attorney general with Democrat Creigh Deeds, also a state delegate. A recount is sure to follow. Both Bolling and McDonnell are considered strong conservatives.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- âBeltway Bidenâ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.