Right-wingers have scheduled a conference tomorrow named Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reconsidered head-on, same place, same time as social activists√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ę √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??Business for Social Responsibility√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě annual conference at the Omni Shoreham Hotel from 9 a.m to 12 p.m. The National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC), Free Enterprise Education Institute (FEEI), and Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) are sponsoring the counter conference. The leftist seminar is being put on by the New York Times, Pfizer, General Electric, Chevron, Disney, Ford, Microsoft, Monsanto, Starbucks, Coca-Cola, Home Depot, Intel and are hosting World Band President Paul Wolfowitz. “We invited Mr. Wolfowitz to speak at our conference because we think our pro-free enterprise and pro-free market views are more consistent with Mr. Wolfowitz’s goals of promoting economic and social progress in developing nations,” said CEI President Fred Smith, but still no word of Wolfewitz√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs acceptance of the invitation from CSR Reconsidered.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn‚Äôt Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It‚Äôs Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement‚ÄĒfor Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”