Thinking about 2008, John Kerry is busy collecting chits for another potential presidential run by raising money for Democratic candidates in the 2006 elections. In a mass e-mail, Kerry recently asked his supporters to contribute to his Keeping America’s Promise PAC, so he can pass their money on to Sen. Robert Byrd (D.-W.Va.), Sen. Bill Nelson (D.-Fla.), Claire McCaskill, who is challenging Sen. Jim Talent (R.-Mo.) and Jim Penderson, who would like to unseat Sen. Jon Kyl (R.-Ariz.).
- President Biden Talks About “Unity,” When What He Really Means Is Uniformity and Conformity.
- Federal Judge Blocks Biden Deportation Freeze After Texas Lawsuit
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post Fact-Checking Seems to be More a Matter of Opinion
- Insurrection Efforts in Portland and Seattle Rage On…Without Democrat Outrage
- FILI-BUST: McConnell Drops Filibuster Demand, Clearing Path for Full Democrat Senate Control