Speaking of how Leahy has positioned himself to fight against whomever Bush nominates to replace Justice Sandra Day O√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬ĘConnor, Leahy also implicitly guaranteed that he would vote against elevation to the Supreme Court of Priscilla Owen, Janice Rogers Brown, or any of the other Bush appellate court nominees whom Senate Democrats previously filibustered. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??Above all, balance and moderation on the court are crucial,√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě said Leahy. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??I have drawn the line only at those of President Bush√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs nominees who were among the most ideologically extreme and who came to us in the mold of activists. Unfortunately, the President has opted not to seek moderate candidates. Instead he has insisted on naming several extreme choices.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President