With Gen. Richard Myers set to retire as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff next month, betting is strong President Bush will tap as his successor the very impressive Gen. Peter Pace, a U.S. Marine and JCS vice chairman. Pace, considered one of Secretary of Defense Donald RumsfeldÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â??Â¢s closest associates in the Pentagon, would be the first Marine to hold the top military position in the United States. A Vietnam War combat veteran, Pace is a powerful and inspirational speaker, and is known for his tremendous success as a recruiter.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- â€˜Beltway Bidenâ€™ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives