Having decided not to challenge Texas Gov. Rick Perry in next yearĂ?Â˘Ă˘â??Â¬Ă˘â??Â˘s GOP primary, moderate Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison is eyeing the chairmanship of the Republican Policy Committee. With Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R.-Tenn.) retiring next year, members of the GOP leadership team are angling to move up in rank. Hutchison is Ă?Â˘Ă˘â??Â¬Ă?â??trying to determine the best place,Ă?Â˘Ă˘â??Â¬ Âť reported the Hill, and she plans to make a decision after talking to current RPC Chairman Jon Kyl (R.-Ariz.).
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why Itâ€™s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basementâ€”for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.