Labor Secretary Elaine Chao met with HUMAN EVENTS editors Wednesday and offered her analysis of big labor’s vehement opposition to Social Security private accounts. “Labor has its own agenda. There are a lot of tensions within the house of labor these days,” she said. “I think it’s very disappointing that opponents of President Bush’s Social Security reform package are not giving him the opportunity to speak. A national dialogue to define the problem will lead to good solutions, and if we’re not even allowed to define the problem, it will be very hard to come up with solutions.”
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.