Federal appeals court nominee William Myers III has the support of at least two Democrats–Senators Joe Biden (Del.) and Ben Nelson (Neb.)–and quite possibly one more: freshman Sen. Ken Salazar (Colo.). During his campaign last year, Salazar urged the Senate to vote on Myers’s nomination, but he recently chastised President Bush for renominating him and six others who Democrats filibustered in Bush’s first term. Human Events asked Salazar this week if he had made up his mind on Myers. “I haven’t decided,” Salazar said. “We’ll wait and see how things unfold. . . . I have to review his record, and after I do that, we’ll make up our mind.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.