Former Senate Democratic Leader Tom Daschle, thrown out of office by South Dakota voters, remains popular with Democrats in Washington, D.C. This week, they named the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee headquarters the “Senator Thomas A. Daschle Building,” and toasted him at a farewell party. Daschle won’t be leaving Washington anytime soon, however. His wife, Linda Daschle, is a high-priced lobbyist.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?