House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R.-Tex.) wants to move swiftly on Social Security reform in hopes of having a bill on the President’s desk this year, he told the GOP caucus this week. DeLay will be hosting town-hall meetings this week during the congressional recess to advocate personal retirement accounts. President Bush has made a four-minute DVD on Social Security reform for members to use with their constituents.
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.