The White House made Gerson a policy and strategic planning adviser, while replacing him as chief speechwriter with Wall Street Journal editorial writer William McGurn. Campaign strategist Sara Taylor becomes political director and policy adviser Kristen Silverberg will take on more responsibility. Deputy Press Secretary Claire Buchan is leaving for the Commerce Department. Dana Perino, communications director at the White House Council on Environmental Quality, will take her place.
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.