The White House made Gerson a policy and strategic planning adviser, while replacing him as chief speechwriter with Wall Street Journal editorial writer William McGurn. Campaign strategist Sara Taylor becomes political director and policy adviser Kristen Silverberg will take on more responsibility. Deputy Press Secretary Claire Buchan is leaving for the Commerce Department. Dana Perino, communications director at the White House Council on Environmental Quality, will take her place.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.