Retired Adm. James Loy’s resignation as the Department of Homeland Security’s deputy secretary bodes well for commercial airline pilots hoping to improve the Transportation Security Administration’s armed pilots program. It was under Loy’s watch as TSA’s former director that program became bogged down in bureaucratic red tape. Today, only an estimated 4,000 pilots (of the 95,000 who fly commercial planes) have been trained.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.