Conservatives are worried about who Secretary of State-designee Condoleezza Rice will tap as her deputy. Nicholas Burns, now ambassador to NATO, and long considered the government official closest to Rice, may be the one. Career foreign service officer Burns served in both terms of the Clinton Administration, first as spokesman for the State Department and then ambassador to Greece.
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.