Margaret Spellings, the key figure behind President Bush’s No Child Left Behind program (which dramatically increased federal involvement in local schools), will replace Rod Paige as secretary of Education. The former Texas lobbyist served in the President’s first term as domestic policy adviser, winning a fan in Sen. Ted Kennedy (D.-Mass.), who called her “a capable, principled leader who has the ear of the President and has earned strong bipartisan respect in Congress.”
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.