Republican Senators Elizabeth Dole (N.C.) and Norm Coleman (Minn.), both in their first terms, are vying to head the National Republican Senatorial Committee. Both claim to have the support of a majority of their GOP colleagues. After overseeing a very successful election, current NRSC Chairman George Allen (Va.) is stepping down because he’s up in 2006 and wants to be able to seriously consider an 2008 presidential race.
- The Plot Against the Small Businesses.
- Michigan Mischief: Senate Hearings Reveal Numerous Forms of Election Tampering
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow