Good economic news also boosted Bush. In the third week of October, jobless claims dropped by 25,000. Interest rates on 30-year mortgages fell to a six-month low of 5.69%. Meanwhile, the two key swing states of Iowa and Wisconsin reported some of the lowest unemployment rates in the country, 4.5% and 4.8% respectively.
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President