Despite Lynch’s bravado, the Kerry campaign appears to be genuinely worried about the black vote. Only six weeks after undergoing quadruple heart bypass surgery, former President Bill Clinton will travel to Philadelphia on October 25 to appear with Kerry at a rally. Still a favorite among liberal blacks, Clinton has sometimes been absurdly referred to as the “first black President.” The Associated Press also reports that DNC Chairman Terry McAuliffe will be touring the country with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
- Lance Armstrong, Lyndon Johnson, and their Legacies of Cheating.
- The Plot Against the Small Businesses.
- Michigan Mischief: Senate Hearings Reveal Numerous Forms of Election Tampering
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.