Dwight D. Eisenhower’s son, John Eisenhower, in an op-ed in the Manchester, N.H., Union-Leader last week declared that he is no longer a Republican and will vote this year for John Kerry. “The fact is that today’s ‘Republican’ Party is one with which I am totally unfamiliar,” said Eisenhower, who is 82 years old. “To me, the word ‘Republican’ has always been synonymous with the word ‘responsibility,’ which has meant limiting our governmental obligations to those we can afford in human and financial terms. Today’s whopping budget deficit of some $440 billion does not meet that criterion.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.