Last week, we noted that Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry had flip-flopped twice on Iraq in the last month. Now he has done it again. “Kerry still has a tough time explaining his position on Iraq,” reported Nedra Pickler of the Associated Press on September 16. “He told radio host Don Imus on Wednesday that the United States should never have gone to war in Iraq, even though he voted for the congressional resolution authorizing it. He said he voted that way because of the claims about weapons of mass destruction, which seemed to contradict his statement a month earlier that he would still have voted for the war even if he had known Iraq did not have any such weapons.”
- Governor Cuomo’s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign