White House Communications Director Dan Bartlett said, “Kitty Kelley’s allegations make Michael Moore look like a factual documentarian. We’re not going to let this garbage she’s historically known for spreading go unanswered.” Bartlett argued that it would “violate journalistic standards” for news executives to “put this type of trash in their newspapers and on their airwaves.” Nonetheless, NBC moved ahead with plans to feature Kelley as a guest for not one, not two, but three straight mornings on the “Today” show. (What are the chances they would similarly feature HUMAN EVENTS’ Ann Coulter for three appearances to talk about her upcoming book, How to Talk to a Liberal (if You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter?)
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives
- Biden and Other World Leaders Plan to Use Pandemic to Attack Freedom