When Zahn pushed the former President on whether he thought the ads were “OK,” he said: “I don’t know whether they’re OK or not. I think they are–the one that I’m interested in is if they go forward with what–what John Kerry said when he came back from Vietnam. Because I remember that. And I think that’s fair game. I don’t know about these. If it’s proved they’re untrue, then it’s not right. But if there’s truth in it, then it’s OK.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.