When Blitzer asked Dole whether Kerry’s half-hearted apology for his 1971 testimony on NBC’s “Meet the Press” this summer (Kerry said he should not have used the exact language he used) would immunize him against a new ad from Swift Boat Veterans for Truth that features POWs who are still outraged by Kerry’s testimony (see cover story), Dole replied: “Maybe he should apologize to all the other 2.5 million veterans who served. He wasn’t the only one in Vietnam.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.