Swift Boat Veteran for Truth Larry Thurlow, the former Swift Boat commander who is challenging the story John Kerry has told about how he won his Bronze Star, told HUMAN EVENTS this week he will sign a Standard Form 180, allowing all his military records to be independently released to the public. So far Kerry has ignored the challenge from Swift Boat Veterans for Truth that he, too, sign a Standard Form 180.
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program