The non-partisan commission on presidential debates has set three dates this fall for verbal confrontations between Bush and Kerry. On September 30, the candidates will debate in a sit-down format in Coral Gables, Fla., with Jim Lehrer of PBS moderating. On October 8, they will debate domestic policy in a town-hall format in St. Louis, Mo., with Charlie Gibson of ABC moderating. On October 13, they will debate foreign policy in a sit-down format in Tempe, Ariz., with Bob Schieffer of CBS as moderator.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives