Population control aficionados are complaining that the Bush Administration pulled funding from a conference sponsored last month by the Global Health Council because it included speakers from the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) as well as the International Planned Parenthood Federation. The administration even warned other groups, such as UNICEF, according to the New York Times, that their funding could be jeopardized if they insist on cooperating with UNFPA, which is involved with China’s coercive population-control program. Expressing her anger at the administration’s moves, Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D.-N.Y.) asked, “When will the President’s right wing be satisfied–when they close down the UN?”
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives