On April 26, Rep. Chris Cox (R.-Calif.) marked the second anniversary of the imprisonment of human rights activist Dr. Yang Jianli by China’s Communist government. “It has been exactly two years today that Dr. Yang has been imprisoned,” Cox, chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, said. “It has been exactly ten months and one day since the House of Representatives enacted House Resolution 199, by a unanimous vote of 412-0. This legislation condemned and deplored the detention of Dr. Yang Jianli and the lack of due process afforded him.”
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.