As soon as John Negroponte was named to be ambassador to Iraq, speculation began flying over who would succeed him as ambassador to the United Nations. Among the early names floated were former Reagan White House staffer and Illinois Republican Chairman Rich Williamson and former Maryland GOP gubernatorial nominee Ellen Sauerbrey, both current members of the U.S. delegation to the UN. Also mentioned were former Michigan Gov. John M. Engler and John Bolton, under secretary for Arms Control and International Security.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.