The Washington Times‘ Greg Pierce reported today that Kerry’s campaign is seeking to name a running mate in the next eight weeks. According to Pierce, the campaign has talked to at least four serious contenders for the VP slot — Sen. John Edwards (N.C.), Rep. Dick Gephard6t (Mo.), Gov. Bill Richardson (N.M.), and Gov. Thomas Vilsack (Iowa). Noticably absent from the list is one of the few men who has made it known that he actually wants the job and is from an important electoral college state — Sen. Bob Graham.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives