Capitol Hill Police Chief Terrance Gainer said last week that his department, at the request of the Architect of the Capitol and the House and Senate sergeants-at-arms, is preparing a plan to fence-in the Capitol and congressional office buildings. “Most Americans would rebel at the idea of their Capitol being fenced off,” said Sen. Ben Nighthorse Campbell (R.-Colo.).
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.