The Times poll showed that more people view John Kerry unfavorably (29%) than view him favorably (28%). The opposite is true for Vice President Dick Cheney, who has come under heavy attack by the Democrats and by the liberal media in recent weeks. Twenty-seven per cent say they have a favorable view of Cheney, while 24% say they have an unfavorable view.
- Governor Cuomo’s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign