NASA has a plan in place to reach out to the 1.3 billion Muslims on Earth. No joke. But, is this money well spent? Was Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan wearing his Princess Leia earmuffs when he opened fire at Fort Hood? Was Umar Farouk Abdumutullab trying to detonate his Captain Kirk undies on Christmas day? Is Najibullah Zazi a big "Battlestar Galactica" fan? How about Faisal Shahzad, who tried to set off a bomb in Times Square? Was he reading "The Hitchhikers Guide to Blowing Up the Galaxy?" Our government would have more luck getting Romulans and Vulcans to reunite. Just months ago, Neil Armstrong slammed the Obama Administration’s decision to end the return-to-the-moon-program, calling the cuts ‘devastating.’ Well, we now know what that money will go towards in the future. What was once one small step for man will now be one giant leap for Hezbollah-kind. Click here:
Was Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan wearing his Princess Leia earmuffs when he opened fire at Fort Hood?
- Liz Cheney Is the NeverTrumper Who Should Never Lead the GOP.
- Decmoratic Rep. Steve Cohen says 75 percent of National Guard ‘might want to do something’ at Biden inauguration because they are conservative
- Farmland King Bill Gates Involved in Big Agriculture ‘Revamp’
- Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy raises $25 million and counting for struggling small businesses
- Biden set to cancel Keystone XL pipeline during his first days in office: what will it mean for consumers?