Almost 6,000 people tuned in Wednesday to the HUMAN EVENTS teleconference to hear what Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wy.) and Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), both doctors, had to say regarding Obama’s health care agenda. Listen to the teleconference with Barrasso and Price moderated by HUMAN EVENTS editor Jed Babbin.
HUMAN EVENTS held a health care teleconference with Sen. Barrasso and Rep. Price Wednesday after Obama unveiled his latest plan.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.