The New York City-based companies that make Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, recently agreed to notify consumers about the animated sex scenes hidden on their video game. The deal came as a result of the Federal Trade Commission’s intervention, and Hillary had a part to play as well. In a statement, she said that the agreement between the FTC and her constituents "serves notice that video game manufacturers will be held accountable for the products they make and how they market them." Hillary also assured moms and dads everywhere that "I will continue to work to make sure that parents have the information and tools they need to protect their children." Super Nanny to the rescue!
- CDC’s New Policy of No Quarantine After Vaccination Puts Great Stock in Speculation.
- He’s Not “Back” … He Never Left.
- BACK TO NORMAL? Texas Lifts Statewide Mask Mandate, Other COVID Restrictions
- 6 Dr. Seuss Books Recalled for ‘Racism’ on the Anniversary of His Life
- To Tell the Truth: MSM Reporting Turns Sen. Paul’s Hearing Questions into Transgender Inquisition