The New York City-based companies that make Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, recently agreed to notify consumers about the animated sex scenes hidden on their video game. The deal came as a result of the Federal Trade Commission’s intervention, and Hillary had a part to play as well. In a statement, she said that the agreement between the FTC and her constituents "serves notice that video game manufacturers will be held accountable for the products they make and how they market them." Hillary also assured moms and dads everywhere that "I will continue to work to make sure that parents have the information and tools they need to protect their children." Super Nanny to the rescue!
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program
- Dems Behaving Badly-Not Hypothetically-In Barrett Hearings
- Judge Amy Coney Barrett Has Broken Through ‘A Concrete Barrier’ And Not Just ‘A Glass Ceiling.’