Hillary may have recently apologized for bashing the younger generation’s work ethic, but a recent poll shows that the vast majority of Americans agree with her. In fact nearly 83% of those surveyed by the Sacred Heart University Polling Institute think that these ragamuffins feel more entitled compared to 10 years ago. The poll also showed that these Americans believe young people are less responsible and less religious than a decade ago. Don’t be surprised if Mrs. Clinton cites this poll as evidence that young Americans were more wholesome and hard-working back in the days when she and Bill were running the country.
- New Hampshire Senate Votes Unanimously to Perform Audit of Windham Nov. 3 Elections
- Rep. Stefanik Introduces Bill to Block Federal Funding for Colleges, Universities Linked to CCP
- Judge Blocks Biden’s 100-Day Deportation Moratorium
- North Dakota House Passes Bill Banning Face Masks
- Biden cancels Trump’s ‘Operation Talon’ Program that Targeted Sex Offenders Living in U.S. Illegally