Hillary may have recently apologized for bashing the younger generation’s work ethic, but a recent poll shows that the vast majority of Americans agree with her. In fact nearly 83% of those surveyed by the Sacred Heart University Polling Institute think that these ragamuffins feel more entitled compared to 10 years ago. The poll also showed that these Americans believe young people are less responsible and less religious than a decade ago. Don’t be surprised if Mrs. Clinton cites this poll as evidence that young Americans were more wholesome and hard-working back in the days when she and Bill were running the country.
- The Plot Against the Small Businesses.
- Michigan Mischief: Senate Hearings Reveal Numerous Forms of Election Tampering
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow