I’m going to be on MSNBC’s Scarborough Country tonight at 10:30 p.m. ET to discuss the controversy at Parsippany High School in New Jersey; they’ve been putting on a mock international tribunal war crimes trial of President Bush. My only question is whether the NEA filed an amicus brief for the prosecution.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?