President Bush’s State of the Union speech to be given to the nation (and the world) tonight at 9 went through more than 30 drafts, takes him approximately 38 minutes to get through (not counting interruptions for applause, etc.) and is expected to be a repeat of much of his ealier proposals as he attempts to raise his approvals ratings from an all-time low, according to the Associated Press.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.