Natan Sharansky, the former Soviet dissident whose ideas on spreading democracy as a means to fight terrorism were a key influence on President Bush’s foreign policy, disagrees with Bush, Carter, Solana, and every other international mandarin who hails the recent Palestinian elections as a wonderful exercise in "democracy."
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.