Inspiration isn’t firing on all cycliders today, but here are a few ideas.
- OPERATION OPM: Don’t worry — somebody else will pay for it. If you mess up, the patient’s nose lights up Ted Kennedy red.
- HUNGRY HUNGRY HILLARIES: Gobble up all available resources for a presidential bid while pretending to run for the Senate.
- OTHELLO: The game you liked before you hated it. Each player starts with two stones. Then the flip-flopping begins.
- DIPLOMACY (U.N. EDITION): Each turn is a year. Make dozens of binding resolutions. Stall for time. Do nothing for as long as possible. First player to do something gets attacked by all the other players.
- (WHAT) TACTICS: Who needs strategy? Simply attack whatever your opponent does.
- CONNECT THREE: Like connect four, except more inclusive. Approved by teachers’ unions.
- CHINESE CHECKERS: Like regular checkers, except made with slave labor.
- (SAY) SORRY! The game of a thousand pardons. Take a statement out of the context pile then hound your opponent to issue an apology. Approved by the all the major victims societies.
- BATTLESHIP NIMBY: Keep warships out of your port to please radical constituents.
Sign up to the Human Events newsletter