Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D.-Nev.) brought nearly all Senate Democrats to the Capitol steps Tuesday to show his party was serious when it threatened to halt business if Republican implemented the “nuclear” option, which would end filibusters on the President’s nominees. Reid repeated his favorite line: “Only 10 of 214 nominations have been turned down.” Too bad it’s inaccurate. Democrat-led filibusters blocked votes on those 10 nominees, meaning the Senate never had an opportunity to turn down the nominees.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.