Israeli Defense Force planning to respond to rocket strikes with attacks in Lebanon and Gaza: report

Following Israeli officials confirming that a barrage of rockets were launched toward the country from Lebanon on Thursday, Israel has announced that they will attack the Gaza Strip and Lebanon tonight in response.

ad-image

Following Israeli officials confirming that a barrage of rockets were launched toward the country from Lebanon on Thursday, Israel has announced that they will attack the Gaza Strip and Lebanon tonight in response. The recent military escalation comes amid important holiday periods: Ramadan for Muslims, Passover for Jews, and Easter for Chirstians.

Benny Gantz, the former Minister of the Occupation Army, has reportedly said that Israel has “a large bank of goals in Lebanon, and there is now no opposition in Israel.”

Doron Kadosh took to Twitter to post the latest news on Israel, sharing: “At the end of the security situation assessments this evening - the assessment: The IDF will attack tonight in the Gaza Strip and Lebanon in response to the rocket launches towards Israel.”

“The reaction in Gaza - to the events of the previous night and this morning, but it can be estimated that it may be even more significant due to the involvement of Hamas in the firing from Lebanon. The cabinet will discuss the scope and nature of the response in Lebanon.”

Israel’s military noted that 34 rockets had been fired across the border from what is assumed to be Lebanon, 25 of which were successfully shot down by the country’s Iron Dome defense system, per CBS News. Five rockets landed in Israeli territory, and another five were reportedly still being investigated.

The UN peacekeeping unit, UNIFIL, in southern Lebanon confirmed that “multiple rocket launches from southern Lebanon toward Israel” had taken place on Thursday. However, none of the factions in Lebanon had immediately taken responsibility for the assault.

The head of UNIFIL said that the “current situation is extremely serious,” going on to say that the “UNIFIL urges restraint and to avoid further escalation.”

CBS reported that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been receiving “continuous updates about the security situation and will conduct an assessment with the heads of the security establishment,” but the details of the attack speculated to take place is not known.


Image: Title: israel rocket

Opinion

View All

9 far-left militants arrested in beating death of French Christian nationalist student Quentin Deranque

Police said tensions escalated around 6:40 pm when opposing groups gathered. Roughly 50 people were i...

Spain's socialist government to legalize 1 MILLION illegal immigrants

Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez had earlier stated that roughly 500,000 illegal migrants would benefit f...

Labour MP demands UK pay BILLIONS in 'colonial reparations' over transatlantic slave trade

Britain, which at its empire’s height controlled roughly a quarter of Africa, formally outlawed the s...

LIBBY EMMONS to JACK POSOBIEC: Legacy media refuses to report on the trans mass shooter epidemic

"They’re not wanting to say that the person who has committed these acts of mass horrific violence ar...